Sunday 19 August 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Russet by Dolly

Saved again by coldLogic!  I really wasn't sure what I was going to wear for this week's color challenge until I tried on this jacket from my inventory.  Once I settled on that, the rest fell quickly into place.  The only bit of newness comes from these darling new boots from Maitreya, but the whole look seems fresh for back to school! 

Credits:

League Tassle Necklace -Light Brown 

Wasabi Pills Annette2 Mesh Hair - Gingerbread

coldLogic combo - cole.coffee/moss (jacket only)

coldLogic skirt - hemlock.khaki

coldLogic top - lauren.cotton

Maitreya Stagioni Boots - Sand

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 RD



3 comments:

  1. lovely look Dolly and beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look! Awesome picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have that skirt and top and I didnt even think about it for the challenge! It is PERFECT!! Great photo =)

    ReplyDelete