Sunday 5 August 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Jonquil by Dolly

Jonquil is a funny word.  I keep thinking I spelled it wrong, and when I say it I want to say it in a southern accent.  People up north just say daffodil.   I think I nailed the color anyway, thanks to the guys at 22769 Casual Couture.  This dress is one of their new items for Vintage Fair!  Thanks Paco and Manu!

Credits:

22769 ~ [femme] Liz Dress Batik Sun (at Vintage Fair)

Beetle Bones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Truth Hailey w/Roots - marmalade

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3)

Dolly's Sunflower for hair (my own)

Celoe aelia wedges - desert
 
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America Clean RD

Bicycle Pose and prop from What Next


3 comments:

  1. That is so nice ! I recognize the feeling of every time thinking I spelled jonquil in someway wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and beautiful photo. You look stunning in this color.

    ReplyDelete