Friday 3 August 2012

Vintage Fair Opening Tomorrow, August 4th

Vintage Fair starts tomorrow, so this is my last teaser post, I promise.  Here's a peek at Ingenue's new dress that comes in a variety of colors and patterns.  It's pretty and feminine, very 50's without looking like it belongs in a museum - you wouldn't hesitate to wear it as you bop around the grid.  The pose is from oOo, a sponsor of the event, who has fabulous single and couple poses with spot-on vintage feels.

Other items in this picture that you can find at Vintage Fair are the lamp and deco table from Kaerri and the bright nails from Izzie's.

Other Credits:

Chemistry Hair - Vines - Reds - Spice

Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)

White South Sea Pearl - Earring - Long

White South Sea Pearl - Necklace - Single Strand

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 08 RD HB

2 comments:

  1. Love this look. I think I need to go get me that hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great retro hair, isn't it? I have to give credit to Ayla for discovering this hair!

      Delete