Wednesday 21 August 2013

It's MY Ice Cream

From the look in my eyes you can tell that Ayla and April are trying to wheedle my ice cream away from me. GO GET YOUR OWN! I'll even give you the landmark! This delicious confection comes from the Atelier Kreslo Ice Cream Festival. There are plenty of yummy flavors from which to choose.

Another delightful confection is the cropped tank top and matching flirty skirt from 22769 Casual Couture. It's their offering for the Gallery Gift Shop this month. Are you happy now? So shoo - do your shopping and let me eat my ice cream in peace. (wink)

Credits:

Dura - The 3th year Anniversary hair(Sienna) (group gift)
22769 ~ [femme] Mary Skirt Blue/Pink (at The Gallery Gift Shop)
22769 ~ [femme] Mary Tank Pink (at The Gallery Gift Shop)
Atelier Kreslo Festival: daisy cookie cream
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - 92 Summer Of Love Peace Sign
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 F
 Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3) 
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Starstruck brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment