Friday 9 August 2013

Vintage Glamour at Collabor88

I am so thrilled with this month's Collabor88, the event's second birthday. The new art deco build is lovely and there are three times as many stores taking part. It will take me awhile to go through what I've already bought, and I still plan to go back for some of the items I demoed. If you're a vintage glamour fan, this look is one you will want. The stole from Ryvolter (Vive 9) and the Deco pearl necklace are must haves. The Secret Store dress may be my favorite flapper dress ever and the Ingenue shoes are perfect for any period.

Credits:

Yummy Faceted Solitaire Ring - Diamond (at Collabor88) 
LaViere - Elizabeth/DriedChilli (at Collabor88)
Ryvolter - Mink Princess Stole - Champagne (at Collabor88)
DECO - MESH Marilyn Pearls (Cream) (at Collabor88)
Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Blush (at Collabor88)
The Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress V2 - Nude (at Collabor88)
Glam Affair - Katya - Europa 02 D (at Collabor88)
Beetlebones: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) 
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Poses By Flowey (at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment