Sunday 4 August 2013

What's New?

Do you like My Hair? It's from Monso and it's materials ready. See the glint in the hair? The shine moves with the sun when shadows are enabled. It's subtle, but adds richness to our 3D environment.  My new hair is only one of several new releases that I'm excited about.

The Maxi Gossamer necklace and earrings and the DARLING twist on a denim skirt from Baiastice are available through the month of August at FaMeshed along with the Monso hair. My top, and the sandals that are add-ons for SLink feet, are both new at Beetlebones. I so wish I'd fatpacked the sandals!
This mesh gate and fence set by Botanical is only available at FaMeshed through August. It's  gorgeous with so many building options.  I want to redo my land just to set it off!

Credits:
Monso My Hair - Lizzy/ Red
Beetlebones Cropped Petuna Top (CREAM) (new release)
Beetlebones SUNANTHA SANDALS (new release)
Baiastice Denim white Tulle skirt-faded blue (at FaMeshed)
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Window to My Heart (at FaMeshed)
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Window to My Heart (at FaMeshed)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean F
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3)
Poses from oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment