Monday 26 August 2013

Let's Give the Girl a Hand


I've been away or planning to be away for a few days. Between that and discussing new roleplay characters for the Wendigo Lake roleplay sim I've hardly taken a picture lately (more about Wendigo Lake in another post). As I mused about what to do for a photo, I received a notice from Valentina E of a new product. WHOA! End of musing. My Applause Bikini is inspired by none other than Lady Gaga. Come on everybody! Let's give the girl a hand (or two to cover her backside). Also it's a great excuse to get the Hucci sandal/boots that fit my SLink feet. What else could I possibly wear with this bikini? If you run out to buy the bikini (you know you want to) check the marketplace first. It wasn't in the store when I rushed over to buy. Just so you know, the second photo is a teensy bit NSFW.

Credits:

Dura hair - Boys&Girls 46(Sienna) (New Release)
Hucci Akita Leather Boots - Moonglow (New Release)
Valentina E Applause Bikini (New Release)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Summer Shore, w3)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av)
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 12 F
Mandala SILVER tukemono earrings
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment