Friday 2 August 2013

We Heard That Gentlemen Preferred Blondes


The other day my good friend and fellow mischief maker, Aprilmae Devin, commented on my Vintage Women post. I was a brat in return and practically ORDERED her to make some Marilyn Monroe poses. She makes very very naughty animations and some less naughty poses (because I make her do it). Here's a TP to Alterior Motions if you're adult verified.

Well, she did it. Marilyn poses! We donned our favorite Hucci costumes, rustled up a couple of top hats from another outfit and took a picture. The Marilyn poses will be released soon.

I took another photo because April made several poses and I was messing around with projectors. I'm also a magpie who had to have the latest One Bad Pixel release because - ooh look - spangles!

My skin, which I blogged in my last post, is PXL Creations' Love Donna Flora donation item. It's the best Marilyn Monroe inspired skin that I've ever seen!

Credits:

Top pic - both of us
Hucci Cocktail Bunny 
Slink Mesh Hands (av)

April (left)
League Skin Isla Medium Champagne
D!va Hair - Flora - Cats eye

Dolly (right)
Dura Girl*31(Strawberry)
PXL Creations OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
PXL Creations DIVA The Classic makeup (at Love Donna Flora!)

Bottom pic
One Bad Pixel Glimmer Bikini (new release)
Wildo HAT201101 black (no longer available)

2 comments: