Saturday 16 November 2013

BoHo HoBo

I ran into a friend while I was making the rounds of an event. She liked the scarf I was wearing (the Fatewear one from my last post) and looked all over the store trying to find it. That's when I realized it was a gacha item from last winter's Arcade and not in the store. Luckily it came in several sizes and I was able to pass her one. In return, she introduced me to a new store. I lucked out!

BoHo HoBo is the name of the store. There aren't many mesh items there, but what's there is GREAT! I picked up several versions of this scarf. The colors were just too tempting to pass up. The handbag is to die for, a realistic depiction of Afghan folk art. Even the sweater and jeans were available in unusual color combinations, but I went for a slightly understated color scheme to make the scarf and purse pop.

If everyone knows about this store, please pardon my gushing. If not, I urge you to go pick up some casually fun items for your wardrobe.

Credits:

BoHo HoBo  Black w/ plain T CARDIGAN
BoHo HoBo  mesh Afghanistani shoulder bag 1
BoHo HoBo Mesh Skinny Jeans Patched
BoHo HoBo Scarf Ladie's Large (candystripes)
[LeLutka]-SEIKO hair - IrishRed
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) R
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
-Belleza- Leila Med R 3
-Belleza- Leila Freckles 2 MED

No comments:

Post a Comment