Thursday 7 November 2013

Cowboy Hats Are Cool

Bowties are cool, too. But I can't resist a man in a 10 gallon hat. I had a few ideas for a title for this blog post. My other top two were "How Do You Like My New Shoes?" and "But You Forgot the Pickles." I went with my first impulse since Clay's a Doctor Who fan and I'm working my way through the series. The sexy and fun pose is from Del May. The gorgeous Ingenue shoes (SLink feet add-ons) are a new release.

Credits:

FIR & MNA The Solas Shoes Brown Suede Mens
BlankLIne 014 Cardie and Shirt MENS Blue
FATEwear Pants - John - London
TRUTH HAIR Jack - LightBrowns01
Belleza Ashton Medium GG Bald (chest hair)

Cracked Mirror Bounty Jean Skirt (Faded)
Ingenue Claire Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Pool (New Release)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
TRUTH HAIR Anita (ginger shades)
tulip. V-Neck Sweater (Sky)
Belleza- Leila Med R 0

Cheeky Pea Quinn Sofa (at FaMeshed)
Apple Fall Mission Dresser (Antique)
PILOT - Burger Meal
PILOT - Homework
Apple Fall Empire Table Lamp

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Clay is really saying, "If you wanted more than one bite you should have got your own burger!" LOL.. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete