Saturday 2 November 2013

I Think I'll Go Shopping

When the first of the month comes around all the bloggers get busy with new releases. Monthly events begin, new items are released, and I go shopping. One of my favorite shops, coldLogic, closed down for about a week and reopened with a rebuild. It looks absolutely gorgeous. And they released two new dresses for the occasion! Yay!

My hair is from Exile and available through November at FaMeshed, the monthly showcase for new original mesh creations. The Loft floor planter, the stack of books and cactus from Aria are also at FaMeshed this month. Look for more FaMeshed goodies in my next post.

I'm also loving the color change dresser from Digs. It was available for Fifty Linden Friday and I apologize that I didn't get my blog picture done in time for the savings, but it's a great piece at any price.

Credits:

coldLogic dress - omara.hunter (New Release)
Exile Hair - Daydream - Fusion 2 pack (at FaMeshed)
Maitreya Calgary Clutch * Coal
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Peacock Flower - Long
Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
-Belleza- Leila Med 4 R
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment