Tuesday 5 November 2013

Guess Who I Look Like!

I didn't consciously design my avatar shape to look like anyone in particular. So when I saw Strawberry Singh's blog challenge for the week I didn't know how I was going to answer. I uploaded a picture to the Celebrity Look Alike Generator and was surprised but very pleased with my top result. According to that website, I most resemble Katherine Heigl! I lightened my hair for the picture in honor of that gorgeous blonde. I just wish Second Life allowed me to make that luminous smile of hers.

Credits:

One Bad Pixel Tee Dress Soft Pink
LeLutka HELEN Hair - SummerTime (New Release)
Belleza - Leila Med 4 R
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) (New Release)
MANDLA Haramita  earring/silver

2 comments: