Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in (Berry's) comments.
- Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? – Without telling my actual age, I'd say I feel mid-thirties. I don't think we truly hit our strides until then.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? – Never trying, definitely. Unless it's parachuting out of an airplane.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? – I'd sing more.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – I guess I try to do the right thing though sometimes it's difficult to know what that is.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – I can't imagine being joyful as a simpleton, so I guess I'll stick with worried slightly above average.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? –You'd have to ask my friends about that. I try to be.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – Uh...yeah.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – Anytime I laugh with a friend.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – I never thought I would, but if you give me the money we'll test that theory.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – I'd gather my family together and feed them all their favorite foods.
- What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? – Being alive is getting through the tough times by putting one foot in front of another. Truly living is jumping off the cliff and trusting yourself to find your footing.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – I don't think I'm afraid to make small mistakes. But mistakes aren't all equal. Some are damn hard to come back from.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – I'd sing and dance a lot more.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – A newborn? That seems to be a little soon to start offering advice. Maybe "Sleeping through the night is a GOOD thing."
22769 ~ [femme] Forest Elves Queensdress Green (at The Fantasy Collective)
Clawtooth: Windswept - Strawberry cream
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
-Belleza- Leila Med R 3