Sunday 10 November 2013

I Think This Is the Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship

This isn't exactly what Humphrey Bogart meant when he uttered those words in "Casablanca" but I couldn't help myself. Collabor88 has an industrial chic theme this month. I think the theme translates well in furniture, but in clothing the style isn't exactly my thing - until I saw how Toast Bard of Fashionably Dead translates it. I'm laughing out loud at her brilliant whimsy. Everything else in the picture is from Apple Fall's Collabor88 offering.

Credits:

Fashionably Dead Retro Robot - Silver (at Collabor88)
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w3)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
-Belleza- Leila Med R 0

Apple Fall Designer Mannequin (Black) (at Collabor88)
Apple Fall Trellis Circular Rug (Black) (at Collabor88)
Apple Fall Fusion Dining Chair (at Collabor88)
 Apple Fall Mother of Pearl Inlaid Chest (at Collabor88)
Apple Fall Apple Blossom Branches (at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment