Monday 9 January 2012

Bella at Redgrave

I've never read the Twilight books, and only saw bits of the movies on TV with my son rolling his eyes as he passed through the room. So, I'm not going to comment on whether Redgrave's new skin and shape release looks like Bella or the actress who plays her, I don't much care, but the skin is pretty.

I made some changes to the shape to suit my preferences a little better and to fit the standard size mesh shapes.  It doesn't fit my self made Dolly shape very well, but that's ok.  It could be fun to take the occasional picture of a totally different av without having to bug my friends!  So, say hello to Bella-Dolly, not another av, just me in a different skin and shape. She is wearing Elikatira hair, Coco big shirt and pants, League tee and belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment