Saturday 28 January 2012

Shower me with Kisses


Roawenwood has always been a favourite store of mine, Searlait Nitschke's designs are so beautifully crafted.  Back when I had a medieval roleplay sim it was filled with her furnishings and various nic-nacs which not only brought an authentic look, but were also were very interactive and filled with quality animations. My home is rather rustic because I love oldie worldy in SL, so when i popped over to the store today and saw this shower, I just had to have it! (Mr Qinan and I have a thing about showers scenes).


It's menu driven and has a great selection of poses which include 3 single animations and 10 different couple animations, including a few naughty ones. There are 2 different styles of shower on sale this week with a 50% discount, so run along and snatch up a bargain at $325L each.



No comments:

Post a Comment