Thursday 5 January 2012

The Well Dressed Dictator

It's been a hard time for dictators recently, but Friar Tyles seems undaunted as he puts together his Caribbean dictator look. It all started when I took him to Deco to introduce him to the cool mesh pants and boots. There's just not enough mesh for men yet!

When I saw him a few days later, he'd put together a complete look, epaulets and all! I begged him to let me take a picture and blog the look for the men out there.




Without giving away all his secrets, I'll tell you where to find a few items making up Friar's look. The aviator sunglasses and shirt (sans epaulets) are from Hoorenbeek, the hat from LOKOS.  He's sporting a tattoo beard from Jaryth's Barber Shop over his Redgrave skin.

Friar's sense of humor....

priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment