Saturday 14 July 2012

Hair Fair 2012 - Clawtooth and Wasabi Pills


I visited Hair Fair 2012 yesterday and was in my element. Hair is my vice, always has been, and I was like a kid in a sweetie shop. Clawtooth has become a favourite store of mine, the styles are so soft and feminine and I snapped up all their new releases and in the first picture I am wearing Serendipity. It's so gorgeous! I am fortunate enough to be on Wasabi Pills blogger list and I have all four styles and they are fabulous! In the second picture I am wearing Zoey - probably my favourite of their new ones, but I promise you the rest are amazing too!

~Picture 1~
Clawtooth: Serendipity (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
Whippet & Buck - Sand Island Camisole SHELL
Kyoot - Soft Words Panties (Nude)
-Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - Clean

~Picture 2~
*/Wasabi Pills/ Zoey Mesh Hair - Chocolate
*fri. - Soft.Cami (Sky)
Kyoot - Soft Words Panties (Pale Blue)
-Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - Clean


*Review Items

No comments:

Post a Comment