Saturday 17 November 2012

I bless the rains down in Africa


I've not been able to blog all week and I've a lot of catching up to do, especially for the Around The World Event that began on the 15th and the Gallery Gift Shop which started it's new round for this month.

The Lynette outfit from 22769 at TGGS, is a boho/hippie flavored combination comprising of flared pants and a blouse. I love the rich earthy colours, the top shows off ample midriff and the flowing pants are lush!

The hair is available at Around The world, it's from Amacci and I have changed from my usual brunette to a shade that would blend with the rest of my outfit. I just hope Dolly doesn't go in a huff with me for going red again!

Lastly the pose is the mini series, Strength, from !Bang and it's also on sale at Around The World.

The rest of the details you can find below. Ta ta for now.


22769 ~ [femme] Lynette Outfit @ TGGS
Amacci Hair Agnes ~ Sangria @ ATW
Pose - Bang - Strength @ ATW
Ingenue :: Elements Necklace :: Sunset
Maxi Gossamer Boho Bangles - Laquered Gold and Diamonds 
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean D
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Pale True Grey)
::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes(Dollface black)


No comments:

Post a Comment