Monday 5 November 2012

Investment Advice: Celoe Jacket BUY

For my blog pictures I walk a line between showing the item I want to highlight to its best advantage, and one that might tell a bit of a story, to varying degrees of success.  In this case I was so conflicted that I went ahead and posted both versions of the photo.  The main change is in the angle of the sun in Windlight, which of course made all the difference.  Also I cropped the second picture differently to further highlight the object of my photo.

It's the jacket, of course, that I'm highlighting.  Celoe's new release took me back to my real life twenties (not so long ago cough, cough) when I bought my first designer jacket on sale.  I didn't know then that I was investing in something I'd wear for 15 years until it wore completely out.  This is (almost) that jacket!

Credits:

Celoe maru coat blood
 
LeLutka - Daisy hair - IrishRed
 
Mon Tissu Cotton Pants ~ Grey
  
DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks (black)
  
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB
 
Slink Mesh Hands
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Desert Dawn Shadow, w3) 
 
aDORKable Pose and prop -  Groceries
   

No comments:

Post a Comment