Tuesday 18 March 2014

Crimes of Fashion - A Second Life Book Cover Meme

I can't stop giggling. When I saw Strawberry Singh's book cover challenge, I immediately thought of old pulp novel covers as my inspiration. Sam Spade had better watch out. Dolly Baroque is coming to town!

Meme instructions: Create a book cover to show your avatar in fiction. It does not have to be based on a real book, it can be one that you make up. Don’t forget to leave a link to your cover in the comments and share it in the Blog Memes flickr group.

Credits:

D!va Hair "Layla" (Type A)(Red amber)
Mandala Polly Necklace
Valentina E. Dita Belted Pencil Skirt Black
Valentina E. Dita Tucked Chemise Black
Valentina E. Dita Vintage Fur Bomber Silver
IKON Promise Eyes - Green
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
DeeTaleZ HUD for Slink Visage "Face Viola" 
DeeTaleZ BODY MIXEDTYPE
Diesel Works Pose

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bouncer! It was a fun project that kept me up way too late! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is so well done and I am laughing so hard. Also, I absolutely love your face in this slink mesh head. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry! What a great idea for a meme. It got my creative juices flowing. And thanks about the mesh head. I'm growing more and more attached to it!

      Delete