Friday 28 March 2014

My Shoes Are Pure Poison

Can you believe these shoes? Pure Poison has added SLink add-on shoes to its offerings, and I now have a wardrobe full of beautifully detailed summer sandals. The pair I'm wearing is for the Limited Bazaar, so you'd better hurry over to pick up a pair before they're gone.

I'm still wearing my SLink head Becky, because the idea of limiting my expressions to my usual perennial calm just seems so boring now.

Credits:

Pure Poison - Gypsy Sandals (at The Limited Bazaar)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Exile hair - Rain (at The Arcade Gacha Event)
tram -vintage denim op navy
tram -vintage denim op Belt
AE Carolyn 2 Tone C Applier for Slink Visage Head
Adam N Eve Skin Carolyn 2 Tone C Bare
IKON Promise Eyes - Green

No comments:

Post a Comment