Tuesday 19 March 2013

Dolly's Procrastination Meme

Super blogger Strawberry Singh has posted a new blogger meme - procrastination.  Since I did the last meme I figure I'll just keep going.  This picture of the Baiastice bathing suit is perfect for my procrastination meme.  I took it about a week ago.  The Truth hair Marisol was new then.  I thought I should reshoot it with a new skin from skin fair.... but I didn't get around to it.  :-P  So, I'll procrastinate and answer all these questions instead of taking another picture!

  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Dolly Baroque, August 9, 2007
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? I don't remember the name but it was a castle and I think the sim started with an X Maybe a Z.  I met a few people there, one I still chat with occasionally.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? At my home on the Alterior Living sim.  I have a platform, a skybox, and my own little plot of land and sea.
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) There is no way I can choose one best friend.  I have three, Ayla Barzane, AprilMae Devin, and Clay Cowen.
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) ONE?  Oh jeeze, this is a hard one.  I guess my SLink hands.  I haven't taken them off since I got them.
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? One Bad Pixel shorts in a floral print! 
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?  I love earth tones and buy lots of neutrals to mix and match better.  Rusty reds and browns are probably my first choices.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?  I walk.  Dolly has a cute wiggle.
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Oh goodness, I've done so many crazy things I can't narrow it down. I had amnesia and forgot I was married to a nasty pirate.  I had a deep pit in the floor of my house and occasionally would toss in people who annoyed me and hold them prisoner.  I threw pies at Ayla all the time (this is all roleplay, of course). 
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?  Maybe Deborah Ann Woll who plays Jessica on True Blood.  She's hot!

2 comments:

  1. oh yes! I do love my SLink hands too, I just wish I was better at tinting them. Thanks for participating again. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Berry. I'm so glad you started the meme!

      Delete