Sunday 10 March 2013

The Traveler


“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” 
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life."
Jack Kerouac

I was looking for a profound quote about traveling because I'm feeling a little romantic about subject.  My romanticism stems from this amazing Gypsy Caravan by Zigana at The Arcade Gacha Event.  It put me in the mood to travel the vast wilderness - as long as it's not too cold in the vast wilderness, and there are no bears, snakes, tics, mosquitoes or motorcycle gangs.  Bathroom facilities nearby would be nice as well.  Well, in Second Life I can just teleport to a nice hot shower.
  
The accessories were from The Arcade Gacha Event as well - musical instruments from Balaclava!, Wizard of Oz themed items from HandVerk,  a table and tea goodies from Tres Blah.  Just because I'm camping out shouldn't mean I can't throw a nice tea party.

I also love the romantic rosebud skirt and tops from Tee*fy in the March round of Collabor88.  They match my teapot!  The wispy D!va hair is perfection with it.

Wearing:

D!va Hair "Flora" (Type B)(Red amber) 
Tee*fy Elyse Wrapped Tucked Tank  Floral
Tee*fy Estelle Fluffy Skirt Floral
-Belleza- Ava Med Red 0
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Spring Field, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands 

No comments:

Post a Comment