Monday 18 March 2013

In Bloom

Today is a good day.  In my real life I noticed a few pink blossoms on my cherry tree which means we will have Spring!  Of course last year it bloomed in February due to an unseasonably warm winter, but this year I'm so ready for Spring to begin.

In my Second Life it's a good day because I managed to put together an outfit, pose and setting to my satisfaction - trust me, it doesn't happen that often.  The silk blouse is from 22769 Casual Couture and the espadrilles from Gos Boutique - both currently for sale at Liaison Collaborative's Boutique.  The summery floral shorts are a new release from One Bad Pixel.  I featured the Gypsy caravan from Zigana in an earlier post.  It's still available at The Arcade Gacha Event.

Credits:

22769 ~ [femme] keiko silk top cherry blossom
One Bad Pixel Cuffed Denim Shorts Flor 1
TRUTH Marisol w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Desert Dawn Shadow, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands
Gos Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection
Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles (at Skin Fair 2013)
Izzie's - Asia Eyeshadow smokey
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
 Pose by Del May
 

No comments:

Post a Comment