Friday 1 March 2013

Second Life - Another Time and Place

Some of the most intriguing and beautiful places in Second Life are roleplay sims like Venexia.  When Bilo released two styles of caftans with a medieval flair, I decided it was time to peek in on this gorgeous sim in costume.  It was quiet when I arrived and donned my observer tag.  The little bit of roleplay that I overheard was interesting and made me want to read the background story.  Creativity in Second Life is not just in building beautiful things and dressing up our avatars, but in telling stories - sometimes comedy, sometimes tragedy, sometimes with pictures, and sometimes with words.  No wonder I love Second Life.

Now where's that gondola to take me to my palazzo?

Credits:

Purple Moon Venice Necklace in Chocolate
Bilo Rani - Iram Golden Fire
Slink Ilena Sandals Standard Brown
Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Slink Mesh Hands 
LeLutka - LILLIAN Hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
 Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3)
Olive Juice Pose Prop and pose - Blooms (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment