Thursday 21 March 2013

It's Spring at coldLogic

Everybody knows I love coldLogic.  I get so excited with every new release.  Well, there's a big spring release with great jackets, sweaters, capris, jumpsuits, skirts, dresses and combinations like the comfortable, slouchy sweater and dress outfit I'm wearing in this picture.  The colors are spring bright and happy like this purple.  Me, in PURPLE!  I feel so daring.

In case you're wondering, I'm in the Barnesworth Anubis skybox that's available at Collabor88.  It's the perfect size for me.

Credits:

coldLogic dress - darcy.grapes
Maxi Gossamer - RING - Ketama
Slink Mesh Hands 
Decoy Izel Scarf - Spring Wind (at Collabor88)
Gos Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection 
LeLutka - VIBRATO hair - IrishRed
Belleza - Ava Med Red 0

SLurls to stores are on the Taxi Page

2 comments: