Saturday 30 March 2013

Spring is for Girly Dresses

I've been away from SL for all of two days.  This morning I browsed through the blogs, and guess what?  Mon Tissu had a new release of a girly spring dress in my absence.  Even better, I was able to match my espadrilles from Gos to the dress!  What more could I ask for?  Besides emptying all the avatars out of Pose Fair just for me so I can shop, that is.

Credits:

Gos Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection
Mon Tissu Rokoray Dress ~ Peonies
Truth Ariel w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Pure Poison - Silver Flowers Earrings
Slink Mesh Hands
Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Izzie's - Asia Eyeshadow pink
Poetic Colors Eyes - classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment