Saturday 10 December 2011

Yeah, I'm a Mess


My friend April likes grunge in her Second Life. She's always encouraging me to dirty things up a little in my builds. In the background is the kitchenette for a motel room skybox April and I are working on. We'll release it eventually, and I'll be sure to share it on this blog.


But for now I thought it would make an appropriate setting for the mesh sweater from Aitui that is available at Collabor88 this month. There's a men's version as well. It's slouchy and casual and that feels real to me. Do we wear things like this in real life? Of COURSE we do!


The pink jeans I picked up from So Many Styles yesterday when they were on sale for $50L. I know, I should have told you then, but we hadn't started the blog yet. You really can't have too many pairs of pink jeans, can you?


The pose, just oozing the woe-is-me attitude I have about housework, is by AprilMae Devin, yes. The same April who pushes me to grunge things up. I know she's going to nag me about the doily I put on the chair in the corner of the skybox, but I can't help myself. She has a mostly naughty animation store called Alterior Motions. The poses are upstairs. I'm currently trying to bully her into making some couple poses. YOU HEAR ME, APRIL?


Hmmm.. what else? Oh! The hair is by Lelutka, my skin, lashes and eyes are all from Mynerva. Next post I'm gonna get girlie! So watch out.


Dolly Baroque


3 comments:

  1. You just can't help yourself, Dolly.. I knew you'd put something pretty in there LOL. You look like you are working up a sweat in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Well, just LOOK at that floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drags Dolly off to the bathtub

    ReplyDelete