Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hair Fix and other Addictions

There are a lot of great new things to talk about in this picture. First among them is that Truth is back to work *cracks her whip* and has released five new hairs! Plenty of you know about Truth Hair withdrawal. It's only been a few weeks that he hasn't released new hair, but it was a tough few weeks for me!

My new sort-of-schoolgirl vest, shirt and skirt is Tee*fy's new release for Collabor88. I had to get several color combinations and had the toughest time deciding what to show. The owl pendant is an Arcade Gacha item from Maxi Gossamer. Pretty cute, huh?

The new Maya skin, which I'm in love with, is also from The Arcade Gacha Event, a release from The Skinnery. It was the first time I'd tried any skin from that store and I was surprised how much I liked it. Do you ever try on a new skin and say, "Oh shit," because you were hoping it wouldn't appeal to you? I do it all the time, mostly because my skin choices keep getting bigger and bigger (and so does my inventory - don't ask). There's a realism to this skin that makes it different from some of my other favorites. Appliers for our SLink hands and feet are available at the Skinnery Mainstore. I'll be keeping my eye out for more skins from this store, and a full line of this particular skin.

Credits:

Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Truth Owl - HotPink (at The Arcade)
Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Hampton Boho
Tee*fy Edela Buttoned Skirt Beige (at Collabor88)
Tee*fy Elan Wool Vest Shirt  Pink/White (at Collabor88)
TRUTH HAIR Althea (New Release)
 Fashionably Dead Knee High Mesh Socks (Bubblegum)
Mutresse Sneja Boots (at FaMeshed)
the Skinnery Maya 13 (honey) BB CL1 (at The Arcade)
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
IKON Spectral Eyes - Blue (at FaMeshed)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment