Tuesday 31 December 2013

Resolution

I'm not a big one for New Year's resolutions. I'd rather resolve to do things on my own inner clock. Sometimes, however, I ignore the inner clock's alarm and hit the snooze button. There are a lot of things I should resolve to do as a blogger. Check out more events, keep up with new stores, credit poses more often (the one in this photo is from Diesel Works), among a million other things.

But number one on my resolution list is to reduce and/or better organize my inventory. I wrote about my inventory about a month ago and I'm ashamed to admit that the limited success I had made has completely evaporated as I grab more new releases by the fatpack! I'm at over 39,000 now! I hit 40K and panicked, deleting a bunch more duplicate landmarks.

So this is why I'm leaning against the closet doors (a great item from Digs - fake doors!) to hold my inventory at bay.

Happy New Year, everyone. Don't drink and drive!

Credits:
 
Maitreya Stagioni Boots Sand
Maitreya Wool Cardigan Beige (New Release)
Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans - Dirty
Cracked Mirror Layered Tank (blue/red)
Yummy Chunky Scarf - Cranberry (at Collabor88)
DECO - MESH Her Warrior Watch
MANDALA SIMPLE EARS HUTUU
Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Hampton Boho
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
LeLutka - SATO hair - AuburnHaze
Glam Affair - Vera skin - America - FLF E

Cheeky Pea Beresford Vanity - Dazzle
Tres Blah Vanity Accessories (Gacha Items)
Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh Luggage Set (Gacha Items)
Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh Fashion Rack (Gacha Item)
Apple Fall Vanity Flair Magazines
Apple Fall Empire Table Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment