Monday 23 December 2013

Just Call Me Casually Cool

Is there anyone in Second Life that doesn't love the clothes from Maitreya? Right now there are new releases that work beautifully together. The dress and short sleeve sweaters are fabulous! I haven't tried the sweater with other items yet, but I will!

My cute-as-can-be hat hair is a members' gift from Lelutka and Celoe. Members of either group can pick up the fatpack AND a new Christmas tree at either store.

I participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange in SL this year and really enjoyed chatting with my Secret Santa (who is no longer a secret and now on my friend list). The red and black rose Cannibelle tights are one of my gifts from Santa. I wanted tights and stockings with SLink appliers and she delivered! Thanks so much Pink Cardboard!

Credits:

Cannibelle ~ Wild Roses Tights - Red
Yummy Midsummer Blossom Necklace - Egg Shell
Yummy Winter Flower Ring - Gold
Maitreya Calgary Clutch * Coal
Maitreya Poise Dress * Red (New Release)
Maitreya Wool Cardigan * Turbulence (New Release)
LeLutka - CHILL hair - AuburnHaze (Group Member Gift)
The Skinnery Maya 11 (toffee) BB CL1
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber (S)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment