Friday 6 December 2013

Jalwa Skin at We Love Roleplay

Jalwa Skins keep getting better and better. Creator Chandra Masala has a lovely new specialty skin at the latest We <3 Roleplay event. It come in the goth shade with or without white eyebrows and a closed or open mouth version. Appliers for our SLink hands and feet are available at the main store. Since I wasn't exactly in a fantasy mood but loved the makeup and parted lips, I went for the no brow version and added Mynerva brows from my inventory. It works, doesn't it? I may need to go on an eyebrow buying spree just to mix things up for new looks with my skins.

I can't get enough of my new mesh eyes from IKON, currently at FaMeshed. I'm going to go back to get another color or three.

Credits:

Jalwa - Snow Queen - Goth - Cleavage - Teeth - Browless (at We <3 Roleplay)
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Black Light
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Valentina E. Dita Tucked Chemise Black
Bliensen + MaiTai - Moonchild - Earrings - Dark Silver
IKON Spectral Eyes (at FaMeshed)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
TRUTH HAIR Rocky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment