Friday 2 March 2012

22769 at Flux - Taxidermy


I was so excited to blog this when I tried it on last night!  It's a very differen't look for me, but I think that's exactly what I love about it, it takes me right out of my fashion box.  The detailing is amazing and tons of kudos go to my friend Paco Pooley for the awesome design!  You'll find it at FLUX which has started back up today.  Remember Mardi Gras?  Well this time the theme is taxidermy and I remember Paco saying he wasn't sure how he was going to go about this months theme.  Well, he nailed it and wondefully so! God I love blogging for you guys!

22769 Taxidermy and Reptile Boots for - FLUX
 Skin: Glam Affair - Snow White (Christmas Gift)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Creature of the Night
Hair: LeLutka - Melk
Pose - oOo Studio - Sexpot
Shape my own
Sky Box:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] Steampunk Skyhome Special Offer £10

2 comments: