Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lady of the Night






I logged on today to a group notice from Cracked Mirror and a set of poses caught my eye.  So off I toddled to the The Whore Couture Fair to find them.  It took some hunting but I finally tracked them down, so of course I needed a suitable outfit to go with them.  After some more dawdling about I found this smutty little number at Motherfunkin.  You get all this, the dress, shoes and makeup for $175L.  What a great bargain, I thought to myself, so I snatched it up and went off to Invisible Cities sim to take the shots.  Dolly suggested it to me and it was just right to capture the mood I wanted.  I wish someone would hurry up and request my services, I'm wanting to go shopping again and I need the money!

Other Thingumies
Skin: Curio - Yum
Hair: Shag - Pussy Galore
Mesh Lashes - Beetlebones
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Summer Shore
Pubic Hair Tattoo - Discord Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment