Thursday 25 October 2012

The Costume Ball

I do love a masked ball.  It gives me a chance to be mysterious and dramatic - and The Costume Ball event has wonderfully classy offerings for this Halloween season's parties. This full skirted mesh dress by Valentina E. Couture gives off a lovely rich sheen and a hint of red with every step. The fairy wings are included.  Ploom has an exclusive hair that compliments the dress, complete with glittered mask that can be worn two ways.

Now pardon me while I make my spectacular entrance at the ball.

Credits:

Valentina E. Couture Fairy Gown Evil and Wings
   
Ploom. Sha (no mask) - Reds

Ploom. Sha Mask

Mandala Polly Bracelets /Black

Mandala Polly Ring/Silver

Mandala Polly earring/Black

Mandala Polly Necklace/Black

Slink Mesh Hand Casual R

Slink Mesh Hand Relax L

Slink Mesh Wrists Small
 
Celoe petal sandals black

Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 09 RD HB

2 comments: