Thursday 11 October 2012

Collabor88 October Favorites

Collabor88 is all new for the October cycle and I'm aquiver with excitement.  The awesome skyboxes and furniture deserve a post of their own, because in this post I'm focusing on the clothing and avatar items that make my girlie senses go squee.  I can't decide what I like best - the Glam Affair skin? The D!va hair? The darling hat from LaGyo? The Hucci catsuit? The jewelry from Maxi Gossamer?

Just an aside - I think I look like Pam from Trueblood in this pic.  Do you see it?

Credits:

D!va Hair "Norma" (Type A)(Red amber) (at Collabor88)
 
Hucci Ibiza Jumpsuit - Midnight (at Collabor88)
 
LaGyo_Blackdrop hat Black (at Collabor88)

MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - Large (at Collabor88)
 
MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - Studs Large (at Collabor88)
 
MG - Earrings - Juicy Love Lips - L (at Collabor88)
 
MG - Earrings - Juicy Love Lipstick - R (at Collabor88)

MG - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips - Short (at Collabor88)

Glam Affair - Ginny - America - 03 Red (at Collabor88)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3)


2 comments: