Saturday 20 October 2012

I Hear Voices

I'm not really Joan of Arc, it's just the hair to show off my - did you see it? EARS!

I was thrilled when I got my first pair of non-system feet. I was also delighted with my new SLink mesh hands. I confess I never thought much about my SL ears except as an attachment point for earrings until I saw the new Mandala ear release. Now I want another pair - a non-pierced pair to which I will attach my large number of earrings. I can HEAR!  (Oh and hair designers, since I'm in the asking mood, could you do some new releases showing lots of sexy ear lobes? Thanks in advance. Love and kisses for all that you do from your best customer, Dolly)

While I'm so excited about my new ears, I can't neglect to tell you about my new clothes. Don't you love this sweater and pants? They're brand new releases from coldLogic. Wow. I want this outfit in both of my lives.

This beautiful sim I found on Flickr. It's called Gra' Siorai' or Appassionata, I'm a little fuzzy on that. It is definitely worth a visit.

Credits:
 
Mandala - Gold metal Polly Ring/Gold (new release)
Mandala - Ears Steking (new release)
 
Baiastice - Amina Mesh Platform booties-brown (new release)

coldLogic coat - pica.cocoa (new release)

coldLogic pants - stefani.cocoa (new release)
 
Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant 1 L (new release)
 
Slink - Mesh Hand Fist R (new release)
  
booN hair - GFR834 hair chestnut (must buy hairbase separately)

Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)  

No comments:

Post a Comment