Sunday 28 October 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Charcoal by Dolly

I checked.  The color really is called charcoal this week.  My love affair with the store coldLogic will never end, I don't think.  This top and skirt work beautifully together.  Of course, my heart can easily be stolen by a new hair from Truth.  I am loving the new faded textures, especially the pumpkin pie ones. 

I've got a sniffly cold in RL, but in Second Life I can croon with the best thanks to this darling pose prop from Estetica.  Karaoke, anyone?

Credits:

Truth Havana w/Roots - pumpkinpie

coldLogic skirt - gemma.charcoal

coldLogic top - jansen.coal
 
League  Folklore Leggings -Shibori Shadow
 
League Dipped Feather Necklace RoseGold-Black Cord 
 
Slink Mesh Hands
 
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3) 
 
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!! yes coldlogic and truth both very good shops

    ReplyDelete