Friday 19 October 2012

Don't Blink


This picture kind of gives me the creeps and it wasn't intentional. That statue back there reminds me of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who and I have my back turned! I'm gonna turn around and have this big nasty thing bearing it's teeth at me in a minute. Even in real life, statues give me the heebiejeebies. I'm out of here!

Not really, well at least not until I talk about what I'm wearing. G Field has always been a favourite of mine and this is a new release, the Classic Dress "Vivian" in bordeaux. I matched it up with my new boots from Gos which I fatpacked last week, the colours are awesome but I went with black to tie in with the dresses trim, but the burgundy looked good as well.

Okay, I'm really off now before something bad happens to my new clothes!

*GField* Classic Dress "Vivian" -bordeaux-
*GField* Basic Color Tights -01 black-.
[Gos] Equestrian Boots - Autumn Collection 
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Candy Love Heart - Long - BLACK (Gatcha Item)
[elikatira] Flattery - Rich Browns
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Pale True Grey)
::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Pose: BENT! - ONE. Simply Febrile Insomnia


No comments:

Post a Comment