Friday 3 May 2013

Desperately Seeking Hair

 I love this new Exile hair.  Hard. I'm not even sure I have anything else to say in this post except yada yada Zaara, Maxi Gossamer, FaMeshed, SLink sale, but have you noticed my hair? OMG.

Seriously, I adore everything I'm wearing.  This Zaara dress is one of the highlights of a VERY top notch FaMeshed event.  The hair isn't even from the event.  I'm just so excited about it because I had some strange idea in the back of my mind that Exile hair might sit too low on the forehead to suit me.  I haven't even demoed an Exile hair in forever.  Well, that's balderdash.  This hair is perfect.  And I'm loving the streaks and fades I can customize on a hud.  Kisses, kisses, Kavar (Truth, I still love you, too)!
Before I forget to mention it, while SLink is having a 30% off sale, it's a good time to pick up a fatpack or two of shoes for our SLink feet.  It's on now through the weekend.

You may be wondering why I don't have a pretty closeup featuring the hair, not to mention showing off the elegant necklace from Maxi Gossamer.  And, you might say, "Aren't those SLink shoes you're covering up in the grass?"  My answer is this - I'm a naughty, naughty fashion blogger today and I blame Whiskey Monday's "I Don't Want to Be a Fashion Blogger" post. Hey! Same dress!

Credits:

Exile - Desperately Wanting Natural Fusion
Zaara - [Mesh] Chaitra chiffon dress *leaves*
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Raisa - ALL - SILVER
Slink - Lulu Addon Shoes - Beige
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Mirror's Enigma Victoria Tan Skintone (Nude/Red)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment