Saturday 18 May 2013

I've Got Your Back

It seems like forever since Ayla and I took a picture together. We wanted to feel comfy and casual for our rainy day in my new Parisian skybox from Barnesworth Anubis, so we pulled on jeans and sweaters from our inventory. We had the usual crashes, and I kept blurring out of focus, resolving and blurring again. But in the end we had a sweet picture of friends. It was worth patiently waiting to come into focus. Ayla has been away from Second Life while she worked on getting healthy again. I'm glad she's back, feeling better and ready to take a picture or two.

This friend couple pose from Flowey was perfect for our photo and aptly titled, "I've got your back."

Credits for Dolly:

D!va Hair "Sayaka3" (Type B)(Red amber)
One Bad Pixel Sweater and Blouse Olive Chenille
Maitreya Flare Jeans (for flats) #7
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Izzie's - Lipstick brown

Credits for Ayla:

JANE - sweet n low jeans.light
Maitreya Athena Sweater - Cream
Elikatira Youth - Brown 08
Glam Affair - Margot - India 02

No comments:

Post a Comment