Friday 20 April 2012

Evie's Closet at The Fantasy Faire!


From Saturday April 21 to Sunday April 29, 2012, thousands of Second Life residents and creators will come together to support the American Cancer Society’s vision of a world without cancer. Nine Second Life sims will be transformed into the Fairelands, a fantasy continent created to host Fantasy Faire 2012, to benefit Relay for Life of Second Life (RFL of SL).

Today I am previewing the Evie's Closet gown, Lenka in Henbane, her donation for Relay for Life.  When you buy this dress all proceeds go to charity. Isn't it just gorgeous?  The detail and she puts in to each of her gowns, or whatever she designs, is clearly evident.  One of the things I love most about the dresses are the way they flow.  I know mesh has its place, but for me you will never take away that floaty, princessy feeling I get when I throw on a gown like this.  Make this your first Fantasy Faire purchase, donate to a good cause and be the owner of this stunning dress Evie's Closet dress!

This is the first time since I've taken up blogging that I've been an official blogger for an event.  I hope it doesn't show.  This morning I've been all a dither because I wanted to get things perfect and I've been feeling somewhat starstruck getting to blog for Evie, one of my favourite designers.  I've been buying Evie's Closet gowns since 2007!



I kept my look today very simple because I didn't want to detract from the star of the show. 

Skin: Curio Yum/Acorn
Mesh Feet: Slink
Hair: SAIKIN and booN - BDK113 Brown
Poses by Del May

 Fantasy Faire 2012, April 21 – 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment