Friday 25 May 2012

Fun Stuff


While I was poking around Home & Garden Expo I ran into Max Graf who gave me a preview of the female version of his new mesh studded belt for his store, Bitch.  I just love how bad ass it makes me look!  It's non-rigged, therefore you can edit it to fit.  I had no trouble with a little basic editing. And it goes so nicely with my Maitreya jeans!

The Dressing Room Blue is all new today, and my favorite in this round by far is the sexy midriff baring, under-boob showing top from Baiastice.  Rawrrrr!

Credits:
 
Maitreya Zipper Skinny Jeans #7
 
Yummy Hodgepodge Beaded Bracelet 
 
Exile Hair - Colette Sear

Baiastice Heather Mesh Shirt - dark ombre (at The Dressing Room Blue)

Bitch - studded mesh belt Leather/Rusty (soon to be released)

Concrete Flowers - Talv Ring

EarthStones Tumbled Stones Necklace - Southwest (at Collabor88)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Deep Honey Hazel

Pididdle - Gawdy Ring - Ruby
 
League Skin - Jen Pale Natural

Vase with built-in poses from UrbanizeD

No comments:

Post a Comment