Monday 14 May 2012

Don't forget your backpack!

I was missing Fifty Linden Friday the other day, and decided to go to a couple of the participating stores to see what they've been doing lately.

I hadn't been to Deco in awhile, and I was bowled over by this backpack and these cargo pants and shoes.  These are so co-ed (does anyone even say that?)!  I may not be high fashion in this picture, but in terms of realism and detail this is some of the best work on the grid.  The pants and shoes come together, the backpack is sold separately.  My only gripe is that Deco doesn't provide demos, or at least not that I saw.  However, the pants do come in several sizes and the medium size fits me just fine.

I use this little house in the background in lots of posts.  It's my own build.  Just so you know, it will be one of three houses I'll be offering for Relay for Life at the Home and Garden Expo.  I'll keep you informed.

Credits:

League Short Tank Top -Black

League skin - Jen

Mandala Leather Feather Earrings Polly white

Exile hair Callisto Sear

Deco - Mesh Daisy Walker shoes (cherry)

Deco - Mesh Her Cargo Pants (cherry)

Deco - Mesh Sling Pack (gravel)

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel)
Maxi Gossamer ring - Ketama



No comments:

Post a Comment