Friday 18 May 2012

Home & Garden Expo - D&M's Ayla's Abode

This years Home & Garden Expo benefiting Relay For Life of Second Life starts tomorrow and will run from through to the 28th of May. This year’s extravaganza will span 14 sims, with more than 100 exhibits.

My dear friend and co-blogger Dolly Baroque is taking part again this year and I have the pleasure of blogging for her!  She will have 3 homes on display, 2 of which will be donations to Relay for Life.  

The first I bring to you is actually my own home in Second Life.  Dolly made this little Tudor cottage especially for me last September when Mr Q and I needed more room for our growing family.  If you know me at all, you will know that I am famous for changing homes as much as I change my knickers but since we moved into this darling little cottage I have had no inclination to change it.  That is a miracle!  I love it, it's just the right size, cozy and snug and perfect for our little family.  It's 69 prims with a 30x18 footprint, excellent for a small plot, or if you have a low prim allowance, and with it being small but an adequate size, it doesn't take thousands of prims to furnish either.


Ayla's Tudor Abode


Livingroom

Bay Window

Bedroom

Spare room which I use for the babies
(This isn't actually my home, it's one I decorated for Dolly to blog.  Mine has an extra room at the back of the house for the twins, so you can expand if you feel inclined and have the building skill)

No comments:

Post a Comment