Friday 4 May 2012

22769 at Culture Shock

Dolly is Double Exposure's official blogger for Culture Shock which opens it's doors today, and a wonderful job she's doing so far of reviewing some of the fabulous items on sale there.  I'm sneaking in with a few items from 22769 because I always blog for the guys and Dolly is run off her feet with everything else!



Here I am wearing the African Spring top along with high waist shorts and the fantastic Badu all designed especially for the event.  I added a necklace and earrings from Miel to finish off the outfit.



Also at the 22769 booth you can find these adorable mesh tube dresses in an array of beautiful, vibrant colours.  My favourite has to be the red in the middle but they are all fantastic in style and texture.


Above I am wearing the 60's styled tube dress from which sales are donated 100% to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières.  The hair is Exile's She Loves You which sets off the style era just right.

Skins from Curio - Yum/Acorn & Madris Gras 
Hair from Exile, Wasabi Pills and fri.day
Poses: fri.day and oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment