Sunday 6 May 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Pueblo by Dolly


I thought this would be a cinch this week because I wear lots of brown... I kind of failed to remember many of the names of shades of browns, though, and not one thing in my inventory was called Pueblo.  So I did what I do when I can't be fussed to search my inventory - I went shopping!  I hadn't seen the latest coldLogic releases anyway.  Lo and behold!  OK, maybe the top and capris aren't exactly the dark, rich shade in Luna Jubilee's color swatch, but it's in the family, right? Turned out the closest thing to Pueblo was my Exile hair in the shade Sear from Culture Shock, and that SO counts.  Yes, it does.

Credits:

coldLogic capri - brooks.sepia

coldLogic top - flynn.sedona

EarthStones Neisha Necklace

HouseofFox - TheRoman2.0 shoulder bag

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel)

Celoe - didri bangles (available at faMESHed)
Glam Affair - Leah Natural

Pose - Del May (available at Culture Shock)

Exile - Groove Theory Sear (available at Culture Shock)


5 comments:

  1. Love that hair! Very cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG another awesome ColdLogic outfit! /me steals your purse :P Cool pose, peaceful empty background, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you're in the range you've got nothing to worry about. That hair is amazing. I must have it!

    ReplyDelete