Tuesday 28 February 2012

I think they are on to me!





I had just come home from another shopping splurge with the loot I had misappropriated.  Little did I know that had been followed, I was oblivious to the fact that Batman and his damsel in distress were outside my cottage.  I tried on my clothes, these capri jeans from Aura and a cute little halter from G Field and I had been to the salon too, my hair was done by Exile, a new style just released.  However, there was no time to lounge about in my new glad rags, there was more work to be done.  On goes my catsuit (blogged previously) and off I go over the hills, my target, April's cottage.  Am i going to be caught in the act this time?




Capri Jeans: Aura 
Floral Halter: G Field 
Hair: Exile - Midnight in Paris
Skin: Curio

1 comment: