Sunday 19 February 2012

Kiss my Boots!


Well, what a day today was!  It's taken me literally hours to get this bloggy post done.  This morning I started out at the Festival of Sin knowing exactly what I was looking for, thanks to various previews.  The new Gos boots and the meshy top from Kyoot.  Like most of these events in the first few days it was murderous, but I persevered.  Got my boots first, after having to find the stall twice then cammed around shopping for everything else because I couldn't move.  A number of crashes later and I gave up, sans my Kyoot top.  I had a bath, some lunch and I popped back on to do my picture, deciding afterall that just to do it nude!  It's 5pm now and I am exhausted, pooped, kaput!

[Gos] Mesh Triumph Boots in Red
Clawtooth Book Worm in Girl Next Door
Curio Skin - Yum
 oOo Studio for the pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment